Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Casa, New Roomie

Well, hi there. I found myself a new flat at the beginning of January. A new year. Felt like time to learn about a new part of the city, live in a new place with a new roommate...oh, and save some money at the same time. This place is a little less expensive than my last place. It was kind of difficult to move though to be honest. I really loved our old place in Safdarjung Enclave and it had really become my home. All that said though, I'm glad I'm now in Jungpura Extension, next to Bogel Market and Nizamuddin West.


Our mighty "service lane" next to Mathura Road. We're the top terrace, second from the right at the top of the photo.

Mehul Shivastiva, my new roommate is from Kolkata, West Bengal and is a journalist. He got his undergradate degree at William and Lee University in Virginia and then had jobs in both Ohio and Sacramento before moving back to India last spring. We've found that we get along well. I scratch his beard and he showers me with little kisses.

4 comments:

K & A said...

Now your hair is so short! glad to see the new place finally, i was still picturing you in the old one. -T

Unknown said...

Man...your roommate is hot. But I think he spells his name Srivastava, and went to Washington and Lee.

K & A said...

Bro! We haven't heard anything in a while. While we're not doing much that is blog-worthy, certainly you are. What's the latest?

Crowfire said...

Hey Josh,

I miss you and I wonder how things are - please post!! : )

Karen