Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Save a life - buy garlic bread

I bought a loaf of Harvest Selects Garlic Cheese Bread today for a dinner we are having with some friends tonight. The back of the loaf of bread begins,
"Garlic has been known to prevent everything, from the common cold and flu to the plague. Garlic also helps you improve cardiovascular health. Prevent certain types of cancer and counter infections, including Anthrax. Combining the properties of garlic and wholeshome goodness of a loaf of bread, Harvest Gold, the No. 1 bread in Delhi, brings you this delightful Garlic Cheese bread."

Maybe the Red Cross will start recommending garlic bread for their 3-day emergency kits.
*

We did have a really great Thanksgiving feast. It's always really nice to share our American traditions with our international friends.

Pictures from New Year's at the Spanish Embassy. Well, the first is at the apartment before we left.


Then look who I found in south Delhi for a night of giant Indian family dinners and a few beers?


4 comments:

K & A said...

I love the garlic bread! That's great! - T

Julie Reiman said...

YEAH NEAL!!!!
How fun that he came to visit! I have been trying to remember what you and your buddies called Neal in high school....Gooo something??
Anyway ...looks like fun!
Ma

K & A said...

I forgot to say, nice jersey!

Neal said...

I made the blog, I made the blog! I had a hunch this morning that I should check for updates, and low and behold, there the picture was! Mom, they called me by my nickname Gugi! Don't tell me its been that long! Lots of love to everyone!