Saturday, March 17, 2007

The New Flat

Well this is the flat that Ashok, Jose Luis and myself have been living in for the past month and a half. We are in a neighborhood called ¨Safdarjung Enclave¨, which is in South Delhi. It´s a pretty central location to see a lot of our friends and get around Delhi for different activities...Below is our main living space...living room and dining room in one.

This is our terrace that looks out on the street. It´s big enough to hang our clothes to dry and also sit outside to either enjoy a book in the shade or watch the activities happening down below in the neighborhood.

This is my bedroom. Nothing too fancy, but I do have my own bathroom. Actually, each of us have our own bathroom, which isn´t too uncommon for the above average flats in South Delhi.This is one of the monuments within Lodi Gardens, one of Delhi´s many beautiful parks. When you come to visit me (start making plans :), we´ll walk through this park...perfect for a relaxing evening walk.
And if you missed this up above...yes, that´s right. I now have a sweet black ¨Givson¨ acoustic guitar to play over here in India! If possible, it´s almost always MUCH, MUCH less expensive to buy domestic products, as certain imported goods are taxed a lot coming into the country.

1 comment:

Crowfire said...

I miss you Josh! I especially miss the music.

Love, Karen